the dreams in which I'm diying are the best I've ever had
.april.may.june.everyday.of.my.life.

10.11.09

.365†.

Brosandi ±365†

And you don’t know how exactly it happened, but that changed everything.

That too.

It’s not the same. &&. Intimacy. Clouds, grass. Clean skin, cleaner sheets. Stares to infinity. The path you walk, the life you sold. wwtdd? I miss you. And I missed you everyday since All-That-Shit happened. Never cried, never cared. || Never loved.

I was a leech, more than the vampire I’m used to be. I’m changing. I create; rage around me, mostly. Respect. Confidence. Friendship. Anal_yze. Colours. Not sure, not very sure, sure at all; lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it’s better if you do. And it will be shameless, cause everyone knows that is how you get famous. Presents. Words. Boxes. A kiss goodbye. A thousand times. Emotional landscapes. Downtown. I don’t like the drugs in my body. I don’t feel like loving you no more. Good time, great time. Good Weather For Airstrikes. I undersand. I see who you are. Við Riðum Heimsendi, lonely boy. LOST.

and I found it kind of funny I found it kind of sad