the dreams in which I'm diying are the best I've ever had
.april.may.june.everyday.of.my.life.

4.8.09

.así.sonó.el.último.tirirí.

.I AM A MESS.


Not without you – marlango


I’m not like you, I can’t close doors.

Fix you – coldplay


But if you never try, you’ll never know.

You know I’m not good – amy winehouse


I cheated myself like I knew I would, I tell you, I was trouble…

The end of the world – the cure


You couldn’t love me more.

Wild is the wind – cat power


Love me, love me, love me, say you do.

Your heart feels – thieves like us


Show me all your scars, show me all your thoughts.

Tengo – pastora


Tengo el alma espabilá de tanta tontería.

I’m a fake – the used


Just look at me now, I’m fake!

Falling down – tom waits


…loves you for all that you’re not.


and I found it kind of funny I found it kind of sad